For some reason Richard has taken to forwarding me a load of chav related material. The Chav Girl Calendar 2005 was quite funny, I have to say. Not that I'm going to link to it here mind.
I thought I'd share the latest email:
- What do you call a Chav in a box?
- What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet?
- What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it?
- What do you call an Eskimo Chav?
- Why are Chavs like slinkies?
- They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.
- What do you call a Chavette in a white tracksuit?
- The bride.
- If you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
- It might be your bike.
- What's the difference between a Chav and a coconut?
- One's thick and hairy, the other's a coconut.
- What's the first question at a Chav quiz night?
- "What you lookin' at?"
- How do you get 100 Chavs into a phone box?
- Paint three stripes on it.
- 2 Chavs in a car without any music. Who's driving?
- The police.
- Where do you take a Chavette for a decent night out?
- Up the gary.
Maybe I shouldn't show this my brother... seems to like dating Chavette's, but of a lie... the current ones a level up. Speaking of which... just reminded me of a gaffe (one might say) my dad said over Christmas upon meeting my brother's girlfriend's dad for the first time...
Oh... I'd imagined you as being more attractive, based up on what your daughter looks like anyway.